CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on How to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. The promotion period begins from the 3rd of May 9.00am 2021 and ends at 11:59pm NZDT on the 2nd of July 2021.
3. Entry is only open to all Foodservice operators in New Zealand which are Trade Customers of a McCain Food Service distributor.
4. To enter, Trade Customers must complete the entry form available on www.mccainfoodservice.co.nz
during the Promotional Period. All mandatory fields must be filled out to be eligible to enter the draw.
5. Entry to the competition will be automatic upon the purchase of at least one carton of McCain Crispers. One entry will be given for each carton ordered during the Promotional Period. For example, if an individual order includes four (4) cartons of Crispers in one invoice the entrant qualifies for four (4) entries; if an individual Order includes four (4) cartons of Crispers across (4) separate invoices (4) entries. (Launch date will be 15th April)
6. A proof of purchase will have to be provided by operator when requested by the Promoter. In case of failure to produce the proof of purchase, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entry and forfeit the prize.
7.. There are 3 prizes to be won across New Zealand (1) the prize will be a $1000 NZD (inc GST) credit from the Distributor to be used for the future purchase of any McCain products from your Distributor. This amounts to a total of three (3) prizes to be awarded. Only one (1) prize per entrant regardless of the number of entries submitted. Prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
7. In the event that the prizes or any part of the prizes becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion decide to provide alternative prizes.
8. The prizes will be allocated and delivered by the Promoter to each winning customer. The Promoter is not responsible for the use or allocation of the prize once it is delivered.
9. The draw will take place within 96 hours of the end of the promotion i.e. on 6th July at 2:00pm AEST by a McCain employee winners will be notified via either email or telephone.
11. In the event of the prize not being claimed within three months of the draw, the winning entry will be deemed not to fulfil the entry requirements. The Promoter may conduct further draws as are necessary to distribute the prize. The date of the unclaimed prize draw will be Oct the 5th 2021 the unclaimed prize draw will take place at (2:00pm AEST) at McCain’s Head Office in Melbourne, Victoria. The winner will be notified via the email address through which their winning entry was made.
12. Personal information submitted by entrants will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Competition and publicise its winner. This personal information may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the promotion, including the Competition administrator, prize supplier and deliverer, and to regulatory authorities. Personal information will not be shared with any other third parties. Entrants and affected individuals may contact the Promoter by post/ phone at the address stated in the form to request access to, or correction of, any of their personal information that is held by the Promoter. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. As a condition of participating in the prize, the winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with this promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including costs on a solicitor-client basis) which the winner may incur arising out of their participation in the promotion, howsoever caused.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of this promotion (including any prize or term) at any time in its sole discretion.
18. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. All decisions made by the Promoter its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter is McCain Foods (NZ) Limited, 52 Meadows Road, Washdyke Timaru, New Zealand, telephone (03) 6874070.