- 800g McCain Crispers
- 30g very finely grated fresh parmesan cheese
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup fresh lemon thyme, finely chopped
- Deep fry McCain Crispers as instructed and drain.
- Toss in a clean bowl, cover with parmesan and season with salt and cracked pepper. (the heat of the hot crispers will melt the parmesan and the cheese will be perfect in the v-cuts).
- Toss with lemon thyme and serve hot.
Perfect on a large share board!
Served in a wire basket or paper cone,
this also makes a great gourmet side
dish, perfect with a craft burger or steak