Whangarei Girls High School Tuck Shop
1 Lupton Avenue, Regent, Whangarei, 140, Northland, New Zealand
St Bedes College Kitchen
210 Main North Road, Papanui, Christchurch, 8542, Canterbury, New Zealand
Rathkeale College Kitchen
Willow Park Drive, Opaki, Masterton 5871, Wellington, New Zealand
Manurewa High School Café
67 Browns Road, Manurewa, Auckland 2243, New Zealand
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on How to Enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. The promotion period begins at 9.00am NZDT on 23 July 2018 and ends at 2.00pm NZDT on 28 September 2018 (the ‘Promotional Period’).
3. Entry is only open to primary and secondary schools in New Zealand which are Trade Customers of a McCain Food Service distributor (‘Distributor’).
4. To enter, Trade Customers must place an order via a McCain Foods Foodservice Telesales Customer Consultant of any of the following products during the Promotional Period (‘Qualifying Products’):
a. McCain Straight Cut Fries 13mm (3x5kg)
b. McCain Freeze Chill Straight Cut Fries 13mm (6×2.5kg)
c. McCain Crinkle Cut Fries 13mm (3x5kg)
d. McCain Belgian Liege Waffles (24x90g)
e. McCain Pizza Singles: Ham & Pineapple (24 x 5 inch)
f. McCain Pizza Singles: Supreme (24 x 5 inch)
g. McCain Ore-Ida Potato Skins/Potato Skin Shell (1 x 200)
h. McCain Seasoned Wedges (6 x 2kg)
i. McCain Simply Mash (4 x 2.5kg)
j. McCain Hash Brown Nuggets (6 x 2kg)
k. McCain Hash Brown Ovals (6 x 2kg)
l. McCain Hash Brown Triangles (6x2kg)
m. McCain Sweet Potato Fries: (6 x 1.13kg)
n. McCain Sweet Potato Wedges: (6 x 1.13kg)
5. Entry to the competition will be automatic upon the purchase of any Qualifying Product. One entry will be given for each unique Qualifying Product per Turn In Order ordered during the Promotional Period. For example, if an individual Turn In Order includes four (4) cartons of different Qualifying Products the entrant qualifies for four (4) entries; if an individual Turn In Order includes four (4) cartons of the same Qualifying Products, the entrant receives one (1) entry, if two separate Turn In Orders in separate weeks include one (1) carton each of the same Qualifying Products the entrant receives two (2) entries.
6. There are four (4) prizes to be won; Each prize will be a $200 NZD (inc GST) credit from the winners nominated Distributor to be used for the future purchase of any McCain products from that Distributor. This amounts to a total of four (4) prizes to be awarded with a total prize pool of $800 NZD (inc GST). Only one (1) prize per entrant regardless of the number of entries submitted. Prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
7. In the event that the prizes or any part of the prizes becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion decide to provide alternative prizes.
8. The prizes will be allocated and delivered by the Promoter to each winning school. The Promoter is not responsible for the use or allocation of the prize once it is delivered.
9. The draw will take place at 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, Victoria, Australia on 5 October 2018 at 12.00 pm AEDT (2:00 pm NZDT). Winners will be notified via either email or telephone. Winners’ names will be published on the McCain Food Service website from the 12 October 2018.
10. Winners will be contacted via the email or telephone number through which their winning order was made.
11. In the event of the prize not being claimed within three months of the draw, the winning entry will be deemed not to fulfil the entry requirements. The Promoter may conduct further draws as are necessary to distribute the prize. The date of the unclaimed prize draw will be 18 January 2019. The unclaimed prize draw will take place at 12:00pm AEDT time (2:00pm NZDT) at 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. The winner will be notified via the email address through which their winning entry was made. The name of the winning school will be published on the McCain Food Service website by 25 January 2019.
12. Personal information submitted by entrants will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Competition and publicise its winner. This personal information may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Competition, including the Competition administrator, prize supplier and deliverer, and to regulatory authorities. Personal information will not be shared with any other third parties. Entrants and affected individuals may contact the Promoter by post at the address stated in condition 20 to request access to, or correction of, any of their personal information that is held by the Promoter. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. As a condition of participating in the prize, the winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with this promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including costs on a solicitor-client basis) which the winner may incur arising out of their participation in the promotion, howsoever caused.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of this promotion (including any prize or term) at any time in its sole discretion.
18. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. All decisions made by the Promoter its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter is McCain Foods (NZ) Limited, 52 Meadows Road, Washdyke Timaru, New Zealand, telephone (03) 6874070.